12.31.2012

REWIND 2012 | TOP 10 BLOG FAVORITES



Twenty-Twelve is almost gone! And I wanted to take a moment to look back at some of my favorite and most popular posts from 2012. My blog is exactly six months old and I want to not only thank you the reader, the companies I have worked with, the subscribers who visit I am Elizabeth Martz daily but I wanted to also wish you a very prosperous and amazing New Year. May twenty-thirteen be all that you wish and more. May the New Year bring opportunities to my fellow bloggers known or not let's look ahead! 
I hope the New Years not only brings us new followers and opportunities but may it keep the ones who have believed in us.
2013 will bring new things to I am Elizabeth Martz. More giveaways, personal posts, OOTD and much more!
Thanks for giving me the encouragement to keep blogging and sharing with you what I love!


Keep reading rewind back to some of my favorite posts from 2012.
God Bless,