8.20.2012

BACK TO SCHOOL 'GOSSIP GIRL' STYLE

With all these Back to School Style posts all over the internet. I decided to focus on the other side of back to school style 'School Uniforms' not all of the students today have the freedom of wearing whatever they want many schools are turning to school uniforms. I have been a fan of "Gossip Girl" but I graduated in May of 2007 and we didn't have school uniforms. The four short years I went to school in Mexico I had to wear a uniform I pretty much didn't really care for it but when we moved to the US I actually missed it I was growing up and started watching all these Novelas in which teens wore trendy uniforms and after I graduated in 2007 guess what? They assigned the students the new wardrobe rules....Yes Uniforms! Ugh and I don't even have a little sister or niece to dress her up in her trendy uniform. Gossip Girl honestly made me want to still be in high school {who would've thought I'd ever say that!} So I dedicate this blog post to all my lucky gals who get to rock the school year in your uniform fashion Gossip Girl Style of course!








Gossip Girl is all about accessorizing.
Belts, headbands, tights, sunglasses and chic coats. 
Check out my picks below!






XO,