1.01.2013

START 2013 WITH THE RIGHT FOOT | 50 SHOES UNDER $50

I hope all you had an amazing New Years! I wanted to jump right back on my 50 under $50 series. Booties have been hot this past season and even though we are just starting Winter it's never to early to think about upcoming seasons and trends. If you ask anyone that knows me you'll find out I am a sucker for shoes! I used to think having a lot of shoes was the way to go when building a shoe collection.

Now I love buying a shoe that I actually LOVE... a shoe that when I reach for my outfit I know which shoe to pair it with. Usually we see ourselves reaching for the same pair of shoes every time. I think that purchasing shoes you love, and are unique and versatile will actually save you cash because you will find yourself buying less. I personally love booties! Not only do they work for Fall/Winter but they can easily be transitioned into Spring/Summer. So come Spring/Summer don't put those away!

Check out an updated 50 Shoes Under $50

Español - Spanish:

Espero y aigan pasado un maravilloso Año Nuevo! Queria empezar el año y seguir mi serie de 50 bajo $50. Botines an sido muy populares esta temporada y aunque apenas empezo el Invierno nunca es muy temprano para pensar en las tendencias de la temporada proxima. Si le preguntan a alguien que me conozca les diran que soy adicta a los zapatos! Antes llege a pensar que el tener muchos zapatos era la ruta a tomar cuando uno quiere tener una colleccion de zapatos.

Ahora amo comprar zapatos que en realidad AMO... zapatos que cuando elijo mi outfit se exactamente cual par de zapatos elejir. Yo pienso que al comprar zapatos que amas, que son unicos y que son versatiles a la vez te aran ahorrar dinero porque tendras que comprar menos. Yo en lo personal amo los botines! No solamente son ideales para el Otoño o Invierno pero tambien pueden ser perfectos en Primavera o Verano. Asi que no los guarden!

Denle un vistazo a los 50 zapatos todos por menos de $50!

besos!


XO,