8.01.2012

MAKEUP FOR YOUNG GIRLS | MY EVERYDAY BEAUTY PRODUCTS

One of my favorite things to do on my spare time is to visit http://answers.yahoo.com/ and answer some beauty and fashion questions. I get ideas on what people like you and me want to know so I post on what interests other young girls. One of the most asked questions is from teen girls who want to start wearing makeup. I wanted to share with you girls what beauty products I used when I first began getting into makeup. I honestly believe following these steps and not over doing it is what gave me the result of not needing much makeup today. Everyone knows that applying and using makeup daily can make you appear older and eventually you will need a full face of makeup daily.

Let's get started!


1. MASCARA You can start with a clear mascara and move on to black.  
2. MATTE BRONZER Shimmer bronzer can easily be overdone and appear fake.  
3. GEL EYELINER I love gel liner because it lasts longer than pencil eyeliner but doesn't create a harsh look like liquid eyeliner would.  
4. LIP GLOSS Any lip product that hydrates your lips is a must.  
5. CONCEALER  Perfect for under eye circles.  
6. TINTED MOISTURIZER Take baby steps don't go too extreme by putting on a full coverage foundation if you don't need it. Using a tinted moisturizer will not only protect your skin, but it will help to even out your skin tone while giving you a sheer more natural coverage.  
7. NEUTRAL EYESHADOW TRIO It's a great way to not leave the eye "naked" great for natural looking eyes or a nice brown smoky eye.  
8. BLUSH { only if needed }
       
I hope this helps young girls who want to learn more about where to start with makeup.

XO,