9.26.2012

HALLOWEEN CHIC | WILMA FLINTSTONE INSPIRED


One of my favorite designers has to be Jeremy Scott I love his uniqueness and not being afraid to go outside the norm...and when I first saw his "Flintstones" inspired line from 2010 I drooled over the line!






My favorite character had to be "Ann-Margrock"! I wanted to do my take on having a chic costume that you can wear again and be both fashionable and unique! Let's start with Wilma Flintstone. I don't know about you but I don't find ANY of the Flintstones costumes appealing AT ALL! So instead of that ugly costume you will only wear once try a one shoulder white dress or a bandeau white peplum dress, simply pair it with a pair of nude pumps and a nice chunky necklace and try a semi-permanent hair dye red hair is always fun style your hair in a nice sock bun who wants to wear that awful wig! 


Check out my pics below!




XO,