8.01.2013

SHOP MY CLOSET VIA TRADESY

Hola Chicas!
I have been busy with so many exciting projects that I have not really had the chance to blog as much as I would like to, but I promise to get back into the blogging routine. I wanted to extend an invite to my lovely readers and fellow bloggers to join / shop my closet via Tradesy I joined a couple of months ago and I am finally getting around to clean my closet out so I will be adding a lot of items during the weekend.

 Tradesy

Most of the items listed are new never worn items or items worn only once or twice. I hope you get the chance to join this site so we can shop each others closet!


Click here to visit my closet, don't forget to check out my online store via BigCartel Chica Chic
Have a wonderful weekend!
Besos,








*Not sponsored.