4.16.2013

UN DIA BONITO | REVIEW

1186- Midi Body-Conscious Seamless Royal Blue Dress with Long SleevesHola! I wanted to do a really quick review on a online boutique I am obsessing over. Un Dia Bonito is known for it's skin hugging midi and bandage dresses. I got to choose a dress from so I could review and introduce you gals to this brand. I ordered the Midi Body-Conscious Seamless Royal Blue Dress with Long Sleeves When I saw the "One Size Only" option I honestly didn't know what to expect but I was excited about receiving my dress. Once my package arrived I must admit I really doubted I would like the fit, but to my surprise I fell head-over-heels! Though the dress has long sleeves the seamless fabric (92%Nylon 8%Span) is very fresh and though body-conscious the detail that the dress has provides some sort of contouring and slimming effect (that we all love!).

I have to say I am very pleased with the brand and can not wait to place my order. Customer service is amazing as well as super fast shipping. Overall great quality! I love the fact that they feature not only dresses but tops as well as jumpsuits ideal for a daring girl not afraid of standing out and being sexy or embracing their curves. Click here to visit their site and check out their amazing inventory!

Happy Shopping!