1.15.2013

GET HEALTHY AND FIT | EASY TIPS TO A HEALTHIER YOU

Muscle Tension Melt


Losing and keeping an ideal weight is something I have been struggling for the last two years. I have always been thin even in High School I was in my ideal weight. You know how you have a friend who eats all day but never gains weight we have to put in consideration that everybody is different. What works for them might not work for me or you. I used to be that girl that ate anything at any time but I was also the girl who was not only on her feet and exercising five days a week. Since I had soccer we had ‘field’ days practicing out in the soccer field three days but on Tuesdays and Thursdays we had workout drills not only that but I also had a waitressing job from 5:00 to 9:00PM Monday-Friday and sometimes I worked all day Saturday. So all the calories I was eating I was burning. 

After I graduated I wasn’t as active. My mom wanted to go back to work so I was staying at home helping her take care of my little brother and nephew. Now I’m working from home, blogging and managing two upcoming business ventures. With the New Year here we all know that the most talked about resolution is to lose weight. Who hasn’t made that as your resolution before? I want to share with you easy tips and how I personally fight and melt off the fat from problem areas.

Each one of the tips in bold will be detailed and blogged about later. I will give you charts, schedules, recipes and more in upcoming blogs.

Enjoy!



XO,