10.19.2012

WHAT TO WEAR? LIZ CLAIBORNE FALL LINE FOR JCP AND SHOP EXPERIENCE

I must say it had been a while since I had been to JC Penney but lately I have been loving all the remodeling they did and was eager to experience it! Liz Claiborne has always been one of my favorite JCP lines and the Fall collection did NOT disappoint ! I'm having such a hard time deciding on what to wear for a small family get together { birthdays seem to come in twos in this family!} So I want you to help me choose!

For my first outfit I wanted to play up some prints and denim both hot trends for fall so I paired this Liz Claiborne Long Sleeve Denim Shirt with a Tribal print mini I had hidden in my closet and cinched my waist with a belt that came with another Liz Claiborne item I purchased as another option. { which I also love find the itemhere} I simply added some tights, a pair of booties and for my coat! Since it does get chilly here in Texas { believe it or not} My absolute favorite find the Liz Claiborne 3/4 Sleeve- Box Jacket I really love this jacket! Love the color, the quality of the fabric is amazing! the black zipper detail and just the overall design very chic, clean cut and lady like. I think if the weather is warmer than usual I'll just not wear the tights!

The Denim shirt also soft to the touch, thin but surprisingly warm!


For my second outfit I wanted to go a little bit more casual. I paired the Liz Claiborne Long-Sleeve Woven Shirt with some bleached denim shorts and wedge sneakers. I loved loved loved this shirt! Usually when you see a button up shirt they have a collar I loved that this one didn't! Again the fabric quality is AMAZING! by pairing it with denim shorts it gives it a complete new look making it more casual and you can always pair it with bottoms of your choice depending on the occasion!


I really loved the improvements JCP has been doing! You spot out the Liz Claiborne boutique from across the store! And my boyfriend actually loved the fact that he can take a seat while patiently waiting for me to pick out items I like! So help me choose which outfit to wear and take a trip to your local JCP and tell me what you think of the new re-deco! Vote for the outfit you think I should wear below and tell me which is your favorite item I bought! I included links to the pieces from my outfits but be sure to visit jcpenney for more classic pieces.

*This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of jcpenney. The opinions and text are all mine.