10.31.2012

DRESS TO IMPRESS WITH LIZ CLAIBORNE | OVERALL EXPERIENCE + OUTFIT OF CHOICE

If you are a regular follower then you know that a couple of weeks ago I posted a post asking for your help choosing one of two outfits to wear to a birthday celebration with my family.

With your help I went for outfit one. I wore the Liz Claiborne Long Sleeve Denim Shirt paired with a tribal print mini some tights and an old pair of booties. Of course since we have had chilly weather here in Texas I had to wear my absolute favorite piece I got from Liz Claiborne the Liz Claiborne 3/4-Sleeve Box Jacket.

I have to say my Mother absolutely fell in love with this jacket! Which goes to show how versatile the Liz Claiborne line is. Overall I loved not only the quality and prices of the clothing, but the overall experience. Shopping at JCP gives you a true boutique feel within each featured brand. You have to check it out yourself!

This outfit made me feel chic on trend, but comfy and casual at the same time. JC Penney carries iconic brands like Liz Claiborne that make looking good effortless at great prices. Go to jcpenney to shop for more of fall's best trends.



 What outfit makes you feel confident?






This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of jcpenney. The opinions and text are all mine.