7.12.2012

LET'S TALK FALL FASHION 2012 TRENDS

Yes! We are still in the middle of Summer, but I was doing my research and I can NOT wait for Fall to come, Fall and Winter are my favorite seasons. Since here in Texas Summers are HOT! HOT! HOT! Unless I'm in a pool I hate Summer! Here is your outline to know what to keep in your closet for this Fall.

  • The Color: Golden Child
  • The Treatment: Wax On
  • The Pattern: Fenced In
  • The Theme: Military Inspired
  • The Fabric: Velvet Underground
  • The Item: Suit Up
  • The Era: Shakespeare in Love
  • The Silhouette: Room to Grow
from Elle.com


  • Black and Blue
  • Oxblood Red (Burgundy)
  • Military
  • Modern Marie Antoinette
  • Knit Sweaters 
  • Hats
  • Fur (faux of course!)
  • Leather (glossy)
  • Sheaths Fit
  • Sparkly fabric
  • Mixed Up; Color, Prints and fabrics
  • Oversized Coats
  • Bold Patterned Suits
  • Reptile Print
  • Jumpsuits
  • Winter White
  • Hunting Gear (reds and oranges)

 Below are some of the looks we saw at the runway and also a few of my favorite fashion shows where they showcase some of the upcoming trends.


 


XO,